“Establishment of Smart Mountaineering Is One Of My Key Agenda To Attract Youths in
Mountaineering”– Dinesh Tamang, candidate of Executive Member
Dinesh Tamang, hailed from Aamachhodingmo-2, Rasuwa (Haku), a very remote area of
Langtang region, is now a candidate for Executive Member of Nepal’s prominent and internationally recognized alpine club, Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
Nepal Mountaineering Association is conducting an election to elect new executive committee members on 10 June, 2022 (Jestha 27 2079).
Dinesh Tamang, a well-renowned youth tourism entrepreneur from Rasuwa district has submitted his candidacy for Executive Member of NMA with common team led by Nima Nuru Sherpa.
Mr. Tamang has visioned his plan to improve
NMA and advocate for hassle-free, safe and quality mountaineering tourism. In another hand, his plan is not only raising global issue caused by Global Warming, he empathized to establish smart scientific techniques to make mountaineering even safer, hassle free, cheaper as well highest degree of quality for which he called ‘Smart Mountaineering”. Smart mountaineering is concept that deploys all the elements of latest technologies of safety, communication and tracking devices to enhance performances of mountain guides for safety and reliability.
Following are some key agendas of Mr. Tamang:
1) Establishment of Smart Mountaineering.
2) Raise Issue globally for climate changes and its effect in the Himalayas.
3) Advocacy of current problems faced by mountain guides, tourism entrepreneurs and tourism workers.
4) Find out the sustainable and long-term solutions for garbage management in the
5) Attract youth towards mountaineering by making adventure-mountaineering activities safer, sustainable and profitable.
If you want to publish anything, we welcome you with a smile. Just remember firstname.lastname@example.org for it.